Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation(EX407)
The performance-based Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation exam (EX407) tests your ability to use Ansible to automate the configuration of systems and applications.
Prerequisites for this exam
- System administrators who need to manage large numbers of systems
- System administrators who work in a DevOps environment and who wish to automate a large part of their day-to-day workload
- Developers who have some basic systems administration background and who wish to incorporate automation into their development process
- A Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) interested in earning a Red Hat Certificate of Expertise or RHCA credential.
- Red Hat recommends that candidates for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation exam (EX407) have taken Automation with Ansible (DO407) or have equivalent
- experience working with Ansible to configure systems.
- Red Hat also recommends candidates have earned Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or higher or have equivalent systems administration experience
- This exam is a performance-based evaluation of a candidate is ability to use Ansible to automate system configuration and application deployment
- Candidates will be required to develop Ansible playbooks that configure systems for specific roles and then apply those playbooks to systems to implement those roles.
- Candidates will also be asked to demonstrate their ability to run Ansible playbooks and configure an Ansible environment for specific behaviors. Candidates will be evaluated on whether they have met specific objective criteria
- Performance-based testing means that candidates must perform tasks similar to what they perform on the job.
- This exam consists of one section lasting 3 hours
Exam Duration:4 hours,